Group

Group Admins

Forum topic at group Dog breeding

Public Group active 8 hours, 23 minutes ago ago

As the Steelers clamor to replace (1 post)

• Profile picture of chenyan94 chenyan94 said 2 weeks, 5 days ago:

the high-level production of receiver Antonio Brown Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Stitched , an unlikely candidate arrived in free agency, from the Jaguars.Mark Kaboly of TheAthletic.com believes that Moncrief appeared to be a clear-cut No. 2 receiver during the offseason program.“I wasn’t really sure what to expect when he came in,” quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said of Moncrief, via Kaboly. “I didn’t know him and now just getting to see his work ethic, the type of person he is Josh Allen Jersey 2019 , his desire to be great, his knowledge of the offense already. We’ll do no-huddle stuff and I’ll give him a signal and I’ll be like, ‘You good?’ and he’ll be like, ‘Yeah.’ He is in with coach [Darryl] Drake every single morning, pretty much all day.”Kaboly envisions 50-60 catches and five or six touchdown receptions for Moncrief Mens Josh Allen Jersey , who originally played for the Colts before a one-year stint in Jacksonville and who is competing with the likes of James Washington and Dionte Johnson for the starting spot across from JuJu Smith-Schuster, the 2018 team MVP who is now the No. 1 wideout. This year marks the 25th season for the Jacksonville Jaguars. To celebrate, we’re counting down 100 days from our regular season kickoff with the top 100 moments in franchise history.Yesterday it…” 100 moments in 100 days: That dude’s face in Denard Robinson’s draft day videoNew,4commentsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:100 moments in 100 days: That dude’s face in Denard Robinson’s draft day videoTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailThis year marks the 25th season for the Jacksonville Jaguars. To celebrate, we’re counting down 100 days from our regular season kickoff with the top 100 moments in franchise history.Yesterday it was Elvis Dumervil absolutely hanxing it for a rare Blake Bortles comeback victory.Today? This dude.via GIPHYSend us your favorite moments and we’ll dig into each one until the Jaguars kick off on September 8th — including whatever video Black Josh Allen Jersey , audio, or stories we can find.Comment below, tweet at us, comment on our Facebook, or DM us on Instagram!

Community

Forgot password?

Calendar

<<Dec 2019>>
MTWTFSS
25 26 27 28 29 30 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31 1 2 3 4 5

Events